who's the author !

My photo
impian-impian besar yang si kecil ini ingin genggam. atau paling tidak, usik sebentar.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

never like this



LUMPY
babe ! i am really sorry. hundredths thousands millions billions trillions of sorries i beg from u. please. stop telling people that i'm fooling u. no! i just. i'm waiting for the rytre time to tell u that i'm okay wit him oredy. i mean okey je. we're friends. i noe dat u'll say dat "that's non of my bussines". kay fine. but don't give me silent treatment. it's hurting me more n more lahh buddy. weyy. stop da silent treatment now. i can't go through this anymore. my friends is my everything. please. i've been through so many things with all those u peoples lies. lying without u people thinking what i feels. in 2 years time. okay. i'm fine with it. i accept. i don't mind because i know that I AM NOT PERFECT AND SO YOU ARE. do think about it again and again whether u should give me that face or not. whatever it is, I AM SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment